Teenage Boy Electrocuted to Death in Handwara

Srinagar, May 30 : A 16-year-old boy died after receiving a high-voltage electric shock in Wadder Payeen area of Handwara in north Kashmir’s Kupwara district.

Reports reaching GNS said that one Furkan Ahmad Mir son of Aashiq Ahmed Mir, resident of Wadder Payeen received a jolt at his home this evening.

The boy was soon after removed to PHC Zachaldara where the doctors declared him as brought dead on arrival.

A police official in the meantime also confirmed to GNS about the death of the boy due to electrocution. (GNS)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

spot_imgspot_img
spot_img

Hot Topics

Related Articles