Boy killed in fire extinguisher blast in Anantnag Correspondent  Anantnag

A boy was killed due to a blast in fire extinguisher in Anantnag district on Wednesday evening.   An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer  that the blast took place at Crossfire Safety Shop in Ganjiwara Janglatmandi locality.

He said that the boy identified as Ehtesham Hussain Wani son of Abdul Rehman Wani of Bidder village of Kokernag died on the spot.   The official said that his body was taken to GMC Anantnag and will be handed over to his family after medico-legal formalities—(KNO)


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here


Hot Topics

Related Articles