22-yr-old youth electrocuted to death at Qazigund

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer that a youth identified as Suhail Ahmad Bumboo, son of Abdul Rashid Bumboo of Nipora while pruning trees received an electric shock after he came in a contact with a live wire accidentally at Brinal Lammar area of Qazigund.

“He was immediately shifted to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead on arrival by the doctors,” he said.

Meanwhile, Police have taken cognizance of the incident—(KNO)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

spot_imgspot_img
spot_img

Hot Topics

Related Articles