Girl dies of electrocution in Tral village

A young girl died of electrocution at her relative’s residence in Chandrigam village of Tral in South Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Wednesday evening.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that the girl identified as Hafsa Farooq (22), daughter of Farooq Ahmad Ganie of uptown Tral died of electrocution at her relative’s home.

He said that her body was taken to her residence later for last rites.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and started investigation—(KNO)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

spot_imgspot_img
spot_img

Hot Topics

Related Articles